- WCCA 2012 in Taipei, Taiwan (AFITA)
- WCCA 2011 in Prague, Czech Republic (EFITA)
- WCCA 2010 in Québec, Canada, (CIGR)
- WCCA 2009 in Reno, Nevada (PanAFITA and ASABE)
- WCCA 2008 in Tokio (IAALD and AFITA)
- WCCA 2007 in Glasgow (EFITA)
- WCCA 2006 in Orlando (PanAFITA)
- WCCA 2005 in Portugal (EFITA)
- WCCA 2004 in Thailand (AFITA)
- WCCA 2002 in Brazil (SBI/AGRO)
Rules for the organization of World Conferences:
- WCCAs are usually linked to a conference of its member organizations.
- WCCAs are limited to one per year.
- The board of WCCA determines the WCCA location upon application by member organizations. Interested members should contact the INFITA Secretary General.
- INFITA will comunicate the WCCA organization to its members.
- The organizers of the WCCA integrate at least one member of the executive committee of INFITA in its international program and organization committee.
- The organizers place the WCCA logo on a prominent place on the website and assure that all conference notifications make clear reference to the world conference.
- Members of the executive board may participate in the WCCA free of charge (conference fee).